Getaway Santa Eulàlia des RiuAccess
Ibiza is reached by direct flight from the main cities of Spain.
24 minutes separate the airport from Santa Eulàlia by a road in good condition.
Santa Eulàlia des Riu is to the east of Ibiza. As it is relatively close to the center (the port and the airport) and that it has many services, makes the area crowded. Despite that, you can still find amazing nooks.
There are awesome BEACHES in this area:
- Es Pou des Lleó - It is a small and closed beach with a row of very cute boat houses. There are two restaurants around the beach and routes to do on foot from the beach itself.
- Cala Mastella - It is very close to Es Pou des Lleó. It is very small and is located at the end of a stream. The pines reach the beach itself.
- S'Estanyol - It is at south of Santa Eulàlia, just on the other side of the previous two. It is small and virgin. It also has boat houses that give it a special charm! There is a fun snack bar.
- Babylon Beach - At the foot of a cliff.
To get out of the beach-bar routine, I recommend doing a couple of DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES:
- Visit to Puig de Missa - The church of Santa Eulàlia is one of its most charismatic monuments. It is located on Puig de Missa, which is a hill that can be accessed by car and from which there are wonderful views. I have not had the opportunity to see it; but I have been told that the processor of Setmana Santa is amazing.
- Experiencing hippie markets - I've only been to Las Dalias and, despite the fact that it's crowded, I loved the atmosphere there. I'll be back to go to the one in Punta Arabí!
- Terra Masia is the largest organic farm in Ibiza. As they define themselves: Farm-to-table dining. Great! It deserves a visit.
- I recommend going to Sant Carles de Peralta, which is where Las Dalias is, to eat good products with good relationship value-money at Bar Anita. The fried pop, the flaó and the herbal liqueur are delicious. The latter can be purchased.
- Nobody can leave the area without eating the bullit of the "Bigotes" of Cala Mastella.
- El Amante Ibiza left me speechless with its stunning views.
- Can Domo is a rural hotel that is in the middle of nature. It is located in a 17th century farmhouse and has an organic garden. It only has 8 rooms and a really lovely restaurant.
- A little further away and in the middle of the island, there is the Agroturismo Can Guillem. It is also located in the middle of nature offering an unusual calm on the island.
- If what you are looking for is an apartment, I have heard very good things about El Pinar, in Cala Llonga. They are in a pine forest and the restaurant has amazing views of the sea.
A great nook of the Balearic Islands.
If you need and/or want help organizing your getaway, don't hesitate to send me an mail!
You can stay as long as you want.